|Credit Policy |
- Normal terms are cash at the time of purchase. Credit privileges will be granted to approved accounts up to established credit limits. Creditlimits will be based on the patrons' needs and financial standings as evidenced by a credit application provided by the patron.
- Accounts are due and payable on the 20th of the month following purchase. All charge accounts not paid by the 20th of the month following purchase will be classed as past due and will be charged a service charge of 2.5% per month (effective annual rate of 30%) or such rate as may be published from time to time until paid. Interest shall be applied on past due balances that remain unpaid on the 21st day of the month.
- Credit card payments for payment of previous month's account are discouraged and will be subject to a 2% processing fee.
- ??No cash discounts are allowed on credit card purchases
- Pre-paid and/or booking prices are cash only. If paying by credit card the 2% processing fee will apply.
- Monthly account balances may be paid by online, by telephone, or automatic bank debit...These are all convenient ways to ensure your account is paid on time. There is no extra charge for these services.
- Crop Financing: Ask about convenient programs available.
- Should an account become in arrears, credit privileges will be reviewed and possibly suspended unless payment arrangements are made. In the event of default with no payment arrangements, collection actions wil be taken. Customers wanting their credit privileges re-instated may be requuired to re-apply for a charge account by completing a new account application.
- NSF Cheques are subject to a $20 service charge. This charge also applies to closed accounts or cheques on which "Stop Payments" are applied and we are not notified.
- We may from time to time require a new account application be completed if the account has been inactive for more than 15 months.
|Payment Plan |
We can make paying your account easier than ever!
Choose one of the following payment plans to suit your individual needs...
#1 Pre-Payment Plan
Pre-pay for your furnace oil requirements for the full heating season by October 31 and receive a 5% discount on your estimated costs for the next heating season.
#2 Budget Cheque Plan
With this interest-free plan you simply mail us eleven cheques, each dated for the 20th of everymonth. We will calculate your payments based on your past years heating requirements.
#3 Personally Approved Payment Plan
With this convenient option you can pay your account without ever having to write a cheque. You authorize us to debit your bank account on the 20th of every month for a set amount, or for the full balance due on your account.
For more informaiton about your Payment Plan Options, contact Linda Sharpin by phone, 519-529-7953 ext 217 or email, firstname.lastname@example.org